Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Thanks Mike

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Steve03's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    454
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just wanted to say Thanks for the best
    message board I have ever posted on. For a message board ; You have attracted a great stable of authors.
    I esp. like "McCage" but I have read many of the stories several times. You keep alot of junk off the board and like a good conduct - KEEPS THINGS MOVING !

    Have a great day !

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner MikeJV's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 4th, 2002
    Posts
    1,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the compliment Steve, it means aot to me. I must say tho, YOU are 1 of the Great writers making my forum Great.

    MikeJV

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Steve03's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    454
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Pardon my typos . My special apology out to Mr Cage NOT McCage . To Cage :I simply must have been hungry !

  4. #4
    Senior Hostboard Member cage's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2002
    Posts
    271
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Nicest thing anybody said about me in years...eight billion served and all...and I'm enjoying Steve's work. Hope to get more productive myself.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •